Contribute To AVA's Arts PRogramming
The Association for Visual Arts (AVA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to celebrating the creative spirit. For the past 30 years, AVA has been connecting the community to the visual arts through programming that engages, educates and empowers.
When you support AVA with a contribution, you're investing in AVA as a partner. By making a tax-deductible gift, you will be helping AVA to:
- Sustain community events such as Gallery Hop and 4 Bridges Arts Festival;
- Ensure local artist have exceptional galleries through which they can showcase their talent;
- Provide arts education programming to local students; and
- Offer career development programming to emerging artists.
Please know your financial gift, regardless of the amount WILL make a difference.
4 Bridges Arts Festival Artists
FRIENDS OF 4 BRIDGES - This program is designed to allow you to contribute either at the $25 or $50 level, knowing that your contribution will be used to the general operating budget of the 4 Bridges Arts Festival™. From funding the hospitality services of our visiting artists to supporting the award prizes that keep 4 Bridges Arts Festival™ at the forefront of regional art events, your support makes a difference.
Corporate & Sustaining Support of AVA
- CORPORATE SUPPORT - If you seek broader community alignment, AVA can help you connect with marketing sponsorship of several programs, including 4 Bridges Arts Festival™.
- ENDOWMENT/PLANNED GIVING - AVA has established an endowment with the Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga.