Supporting Art and Those who Make It.
For more than 30 years, AVA has worked to support people who make art. By becoming a member of AVA, you'll connect with others across the Greater Chattanooga area who also value creativity and the arts.
AVA Membership Benefits
- Five shows in the 2018 exhibition calendar are dedicated to AVA members to exhibit their work in our highly visible gallery located on Frazier Ave.
- In 2018 AVA will kick off a brand-new series called, The Business of Art workshop series. Ongoing workshops for emerging, as well as established artists with the goal of helping each other conquer the business side of being an artist. Workshops themes will be centered around marketing, self- promotion, understanding different sales techniques, applying for festivals, approaching galleries, finances and applying for grants.
- Member Mixer - Quarterly member gathering to socialize and network with fellow artist. Mixers will showcase a few experienced artists with an opportunity for members to “pick their brains” about struggles and successes.
- AVA's Artist Directory - Members have the opportunity to feature three works of art, a three sentence bio, and their website link on our online listing.
- Members have the opportunity to feature three works of art, three sentence bio and website information for the link.
- An artist featured monthly on AVA website and press releases featuring member artist.
- Access to AVA’s photography studio and equipment loan program
- Art Loan Program Promoting art sales and collaboration with local companies & artists, AVA member's works are included in 6 month span exhibitions with local businesses and paid a consignment fee.
- Admission to member-only events
- Inclusion in frequent calls for artist opportunities
- 10% discount on all exhibited works in the AVA Gallery
- A personalized member card that provides exclusive discounts at local businesses
- Opportunity to volunteer in the AVA Gallery
If your company or institution has at least 20 eligible members you qualify for a 15% discount. To become an institutional member please have your company representative contact Mary Ollie Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVA Memberships receive the following discounts from our partner merchants and organizations:
Fine and graphic arts supplies and materials: 20% off on picture framing and art supplies.
Yoga and art classes for kids: 10% off all services (classes, camps, and parties).
Rembrandt's Coffee House, Tony's Pasta, Back Inn Cafe, River Gallery: 10% off all
purchases (select items at River Gallery).
Framing, Art Supplies, and Fine Art Gallery: 10% off framing and art supplies.
Jewelry, House Collections, Giftware, Bridal Registry and more: 10% off any one item.
Art classes and workshopsfor the beginner and for the professional artist: 10% off printmaking classes.
*New Benefits will be added regularly, check back to this page for updates.